Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

Happy New year to everyone. It looks like we are having 2009 babies. We had non-stress tests again monday and today and everything still looks good with the babies. I, on the other hand, am starting to get pretty miserable. Besides the usual lack of sleep and ginormous belly, I have developed a rash which started on the stomach and now has moved to my arms, legs, hands and feet. It feels like I got into poison ivy but I guess it happens time to time in pregnancies. The nurses told me to take Benadryl and use anti itch lotion and if that doesn't work when I see the Dr. monday they may have to give me some prescription ointment and if nothing helps sometimes they do go ahead and induce.
We are looking forward to monday's appt so hopefully we can get an update on the all of the babies and especially their sizes and see if there is any new plan or if the Dr. decides to move the delivery date up at all since we will be over 34 weeks then.

No comments: